Ranking: 2.25 / 16
Alive: Temporarily metabolically abled.
Worst: Least best.
Wrong: Differently logical.
Ugly: Cosmetically different.
Unemployed: Involuntarily leisured.
Short: Vertically challenged.
Dead: Living impaired.
Thanks to: Replay Stuckhart
rec.:Oct/6/2000 pub.:Oct/6/2000 sent:Oct/6/2000
Ranking: 2.12 / 17
Not too bright.
EXCEPTIONALLY WELL QUALIFIED:
Has committed no major blunders to date.
CHARACTER ABOVE REPROACH:
Still one step ahead of the law.
Will stick with us until retirement.
Thanks to: Jeff Russell
rec.:Jan/10/2001 pub.:Jan/10/2001 sent:Jan/10/2001
Ranking: 1.74 / 23
"January 1, 2000, is a Saturday. So if the world comes to an end for a couple of days, it'll be OK. We've all had weekends like that." -- Reed Hundt, former Chairman of the FCC
Thanks to: LadyKat - Chandler - AZ - USA.
rec.:Aug/12/1999 pub.:Aug/12/1999 sent:Aug/12/1999
Ranking: 1.76 / 21
1. Seems mighty chummy with the dog all of a sudden.
2. Unexplained calls to F. Lee Bailey's 900 number on your bill.
3. You find a stash of "Feline of Fortune" magazines behind the couch.
4. You wake up to find a bird's head in your bed.
5. As the wind blows over the grassy knoll in downtown Dallas, you get a faint whiff of catnip.
6. Has taken a sudden interest in the wood chipper.
7. Ball of yarn playfully tied into a hangman's noose.
Thanks to: Anonymous
rec.:Jan/27/2001 pub.:Jan/27/2001 sent:Jan/27/2001