Ranking: 3.00 / 46
1. Ask for last months specials.
2. Place your order in three different languages if you don't know any, make them up.
3. When they repeat your order totally change it. Repeat as desired.
4. Order a whopper from McDonalds, when they say they don't have whoppers insist that they do. If they still argue demand to see a manager then when you talk to them order a normal meal and say i don't know what's up with kids these days.
5. Go to any burger joint and order Chinese.
6. When ordering in the drive through, ask if its happy hour on draft beer.
7. In summer turn stereo up full volume to Christmas music while ordering in drive through.
8. Drive in the drive through, park, then go inside and order.
9. Go through the drive through in reverse, again.
10. Wait for the busiest time of day, after paying get out of car, get jack out of trunk and proceed to rotate tires.
Thanks to: Replay Stuckhart
rec.:Jan/2/2001 pub.:Jan/2/2001 sent:Jan/2/2001
Ranking: 3.26 / 31
Tonight on the 6:00 news, a recent poll by "USA Today" showed that 9 out of 10 people said that out of 10 people, 1 person will always disagree with the other 9!
Thanks to: Alex Bradley - Chews Landing - NJ - USA.
rec.:Nov/8/1999 pub.:Nov/8/1999 sent:Nov/8/1999
Ranking: 3.03 / 38
- From the interviewee: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father." (Greg Norman)
- "There have been injuries and deaths in boxing, but none of them serious." (Alan Minter)
- "Just under 10 seconds for Nigel Mansel. Call it 9.5 seconds in round numbers." (Murray Walker)
- "A brain scan revealed that Andrew Caddick is not suffering from stress fracture of the shin." (Jo Sheldon)
- "That's inches away from being millimetre perfect." (Ted Lowe)
- "I'll fight Lloyd Honeyghan for nothing if the price is right." (Marlon Starling)
- "I can't tell who's leading. It's either Oxford or Cambridge." (John Snagge - Boat Race between only Oxford and Cambridge)
- "The Queen's Park Oval, exactly as its name suggests, is absolutely round." (Tony Crozier)
Thanks to: Anonymous - USA.
rec.:Jun/22/2004 pub.:Jun/22/2004 sent:Oct/18/2004
Ranking: 3.12 / 33
While W.C. Fields was walking down the street a man came up to him and said, "you're drunk." W.C. Fields replied "you're crazy, I'll be sober tomorrow, but you'll be crazy the rest of your life!"
Thanks to: Trevor Burnham - USA.