Because an increasing number of people are having heart attacks while gambling, the big, high-class casinos are now equipped with sophisticated defibrillators.
They are computer-controlled to deliver the exact electric shock needed to revive a heart attack victim.
At the cheaper casinos, they just drag you across the carpet and touch your finger to the doorknob.
Non-Fiction Bestseller List
1. I Was a Streaker by Running Bear
2. How to Overcome Depression by M. I. Blue
3. How to Avoid Arguments by Xavier Breth
4. Button Collecting by Zipporah Broaken
5. Why You Need Insurance by Justin Case
6. How to Improve Your Looks by Celeste Chance
7. Better Target Shooting by Mister Completely
8. How I Struck It Rich by Jack Potts
9. How to Fall Out the Window by Eileen Dover
10. The Victims of Jack the Ripper by Hugh Next