An older couple went to dinner at a trendy restaurant that had no printed menus--just a scannable QR code to see the menu on your phone.
After much grumbling about new-fangled things, they ordered a light dinner and afterward the waiter delivered the check.
When the waiter came back for payment, the husband displayed his phone to the waiter showing an image of a $100 bill.
"Here. You can keep the change."
Here are the top 10 signs you may be an Internet Geek...
10. When filling out your driver's license application you give your IP address.
9. You no longer ask prospective dates what their sign is, instead your line is "Hi, what's your URL?"
8. Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.
7. You're amazed to find out spam is a food.
6. You "ping" people to see if they're awake, "finger" and "AYT" them to make sure they're listening to you.
5. You search the Net endlessly hoping to win every silly free T-shirt contest.
4. You introduce your wife as "my firstname.lastname@example.org" and refer to your children as "client applications".
3. At social functions you introduce your husband as "my domain server".
2. After winning the office super bowl pool you blurt out, "I feel so "colon-right parentheses!"
And the number one sign you are an Internet Geek:
1. Two Words: "Pizza's Here!"
A new electric car was introduced with a hatchback design that offered great utility.
Dealers were inundated with requests for an upgraded rear window defroster.
When asked why, the more common response was: "To keep our hands warm while pushing it."