· OK, who stopped payment on my reality check?
· I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
· Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW.
· Time is the best teacher, unfortunately it kills all of its students.
· Pride is what we have. Vanity is what others have.
· A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
· Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.
· Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
· Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
· Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
· Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.
· There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
· Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?
MORE WAYS TO LAUGH