1. What does a typical politician and a dress manufacturer have in common?
One skirts the issues, the other issues skirts.
2. What does a torpedo and a kitchen appliance supplier have in common?
One sinks ships, the other ships sinks.
3. What does a phone app and a U-Haul have in common?
One is downloaded, the other is loaded down.
4. What does a balcony and a drunk have in common?
One has an overhang, the other has a hangover.
5. What does a clown hiding in a cake and a son who discovers his dad's
secret have in common?
One pops out, the other outs pop.
MORE WAYS TO LAUGH