Handy Guide For Using A Dictionary
1. For your convenience, all words have been placed in alphabetical order. So merely open book to page where the word you wish to look up should be.
2. If you don't know how to spell the word you wish to look up, look up a synonym and hope the definition contains the word you wish to look up.
3. If you don't know what a synonym is, look up the word "synonym," since we just showed you how to spell that one.
4. Now, repeat Step 2 before repeating Step 1.
5. If the word you originally wished to look up is found to mean something entirely different than you thought it did, then your problem is insuperable.
6. Look up "insuperable."
MORE WAYS TO LAUGH