Here are a few funny insurance claims people supposedly have made:
* "Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have."
* "The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention."
* "I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it."
* "The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him."
* "I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up, obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car."
* "An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished."
* "I was unable to stop in time, and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and passengers then left immediately for a vacation with injuries."
* "When I could not avoid a collision, I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car."
* "I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident."
MORE WAYS TO LAUGH