- You consider McDonald's "real food."
- You actually like doing laundry at home.
- 4:00 AM is still early on the weekends.
- It starts getting late on the weeknights.
- Two miles is not too far to walk for a party.
- You wear dirty socks three times in a row and think nothing of it.
- You'd rather clean than study.
- Half the time you don't wake up in your own bed and it seems normal.
- Computer Solitaire is more than a game, it's a way of life.
- You schedule your classes around sleep habits and soaps.
A friend of mine was visiting a college, which had those security call boxes every few hundred feet. If you were wandering around the campus at night and felt uneasy about somebody following you, for instance, you could hit the button and have a security officer come investigate immediately.
On one of these phones hung a sign that said, "Out of Order."
Underneath it someone had scrawled . . . "Keep Running!"