Q. What did the cork say to the bottle?
A. “If you don’t behave I’ll plug you.”
What travel 100 miles per hour underground? “A mole on a motorbike.”
Why did the owl make everyone laugh?
“Cause he was a hoot!
1. Why are round pizzas put in square boxes?
2. If a deaf person must appear in court, is it still called a hearing?
3. Why does the sign read, “Enter at your own risk"... who else could you risk other than yourself?
4. If it's called "frying pan" is it OK to boil something in it?
5. Why doesn't every doughnut have nuts in it?