One day a child at my four-year-old's preschool class told her classmates that she needed a 'damp towel.'
Some of the other kids thought she said a naughty word and told on her.
The teacher stepped in to explain, "If your mommy asked you to bring her a damp towel, what does she want?"
A little girl blurted out, "She means she wants that towel right now!"
1. You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date and now sells for half the price you paid.
2. The concept of using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase is foreign to you.
3. Cleaning up the dining room means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
4. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
5. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
6. You're reading this.
7. Even worse; you're going to forward it to someone else.
A motorist had a flat tire in front of an insane asylum. He took the wheel off, but when he stood up he tipped over the hubcap containing the bolts, spilling them all down a sewer drain.
A patient, looking through the fence, suggested that the man take one bolt from the remaining three wheels to hold the fourth wheel in place until he could get to a service station.
The motorist thanked him profusely and said, "I don't know why you are in that place."
The patient said, "I'm in here for being crazy, not for being stupid."