Bobby: What is the difference between a lemon, an elephant, and a bag of cement?
Ray: I give up, what's the difference?
Bobby: You can squeeze a lemon, but you can't squeeze an elephant.
Ray: What about the bag of cement?
Bobby: I just threw that in to make it hard.
1. You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date and now sells for half the price you paid.
2. The concept of using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase is foreign to you.
3. Cleaning up the dining room means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
4. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
5. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
6. You're reading this.
7. Even worse; you're going to forward it to someone else.