THINGS YOU MAY HEAR JUST BEFORE UNEMPLOYMENT...
- I don't know what we'll do without you, but we are going to try!
- We told everyone you are leaving because of illness. The truth is I'm sick of you.
- It's not that you aren't a responsible worker. In fact, you've been responsible for more disasters than anyone else in the place.
- Today I'm going to mix business with pleasure. You're fired!
- I've got good news for you. You won't have to worry about being late for work ever again.
- Tell me, how long have you been with us not counting tomorrow?