While directing a chorus rehearsal one day, the director was waving his arms and singing right along. All of a sudden a big fly flew right into his mouth. Of course, he had to stop directing while he was spitting and sputtering, trying to get rid of it.
When he finally got it out, it landed on the floor, either wounded or dead. Someone from the back of the room yells, "Hey Will, your fly is down!"
7. Being told to 'Think outside the Box' when you're in a box all day long.
6. Not being able to check e-mail attachments without turning around to see who's behind you.
5. The walls are too close together for the hammock to work right.
4. There are 23 power cords but only ONE outlet.
3. Prison cells are not only bigger... they also have beds.
2. When tours come through, you get lots of peanuts thrown at you.
1. You can't slam the door when you quit and walk out.