On my birthday I was cutting the lawn when my teenage son came home from a baseball game. Seeing me behind the mower, he exclaimed, "Oh, Dad, you shouldn't have to mow the lawn on your birthday."
Touched, I was about to turn the mower over to him when he added, "You should wait until tomorrow!"
A hog farmer decided to give names to his new piglets. Two of them were always getting into mischief.
His wife asked what names he was giving this pair.
He answered sharply, "Hamfull and Mayham!"
10. Boy, if I had not recently shot up two sizes, that would've fit.
9. It would be a shame if the garbage man ever accidentally took this from me.
8. Perfect for wearing in the basement.
7. Well, well, well...
6. I really don't deserve this.
5. Gosh, I hope this never catches fire!
4. I Love it, but I fear the jealousy it will inspire.
3. If the dog buries it, I'll be furious!
2. Sadly, tomorrow I enter the federal witness protection program.
1. To think I got this the year I vowed to give all my gifts to charity.
Life is like a roll of toilet paper...
The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes!